Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Nail it!!

Hello Angels
This month i went a 'lil nail art crazy! Massively enjoyed painting and designing them. The one below is Movember inspired. The mustache was painted using a dotting tool and a toothpick!! These are fake nails by the way. I never grow my nails this long. Will end up hurting myself and others!!!

I wore the second, 3D Teddy bear one for my friend's baby shower. Love these cute nail stickers. Such occasions give me the perfect excuse to wear them. Some of you may find it too kiddish but i am a sucker when it comes cute things. Can't help it ladies....


Hope you guys liked my nail art. Nothing too major. But i had to share. Do you guys like nail art? or prefer the classic style? Can't wait for the weekend...

Love



1 comment:

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS