Thursday, November 14, 2013

Snoopy Mug

Hello Angels
Is it weird to have a dedicated post for a coffee mug??!! I think YES! But never the less i am going ahead....
This weekend while my husband was at the cinema counter booking tickets for Thor, i slipped away and paid a quick visit to the Virgin Store. Isn't Virgin simply fantastic...

With Christmas just around the corner, they have stocked plenty of chrimasy mugs. oooo i soo loved each one of them. My obsession with mugs is well known among my dear ones. So it came as no surprise to my husband when he spotted me holding onto this baby innocently!! teehee...i get away with it all the time.


Having the perfect mug to sip my coffee boosts my day a lot more and simply makes me happy. Am guilty of changing my coffee mugs too frequently though. Next waiting for Starbucks to launch their Christmas collection....

So do you like my find? Got a weak spot for cute girly mugs like me?? 
Have a lovely weekend angels...

Love






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS