Monday, June 23, 2014

London Shopping | Beauty Buys

Hello Angels
So am back from London. Had a blast - site seeing, shopping, eating and catching up with friends. Luckily the weather was not only cooperative but was at its best. Now it was next to impossible for someone like me to walk away from those Oh Soo appealing beauty stores (Harrods, Liberty, Selfridges, Boots, Space NK, Superdrug to name a few). So here are a few items i shopped. Non beauty items will be blogged about separately. So let's get cracking...

Sanctuary Deep Cleansing Facial - 5 Min Thermal Detox Mask
Now Amelia from Amelia Liana was all over this product in one of her latest videos. So as i walked by the aisles of Boots it was hard for me to resist this familiar looking grey tube. 'Thermal Detox Mask' sounds very promising, doesn't it? The product is especially recommended for ladies with oily skin. The soothe warming effect of charcoal and clay helps open congested pores and purifies skin. Now the product actually feels warm or even hot on your skin depending on how used to you are to Thermal Masks. But nothing too disturbing i promise. Moving on, it also contains plant extracts and other essential oils. Your skin feels fresh, smooth and cleansed from within after application. 

My skin type is dry to combination, but my T zone is oily (esp my nose!). Though it may not surface all black heads, after application you can squeeze out even those tricky ones in a matter of seconds. 
Retailed at $16, it gives you good value for money. Now for all Dubai residents, unfortunately this product is not available at Boots. So online stores or ebay is our best option.



Korres Basil Lemon Body Milk - 
I bagged this guy at Liberty. Now before i begin, all you Londoners, how beautiful is this shopping mall? It was such a happy and a joyful experience shopping here. This product was not on my list, but more of an impulse buy. Korres products are really expensive in Dubai compared to London.

I really suck at moisturizing my body. Somehow i don't take the time and effort to do so. Trying out new products gives me that extra push! (you know just like new Gym gears!! Lol....). The product comes in a wide range of scents. I loved this one the most. Lemon with a hint of Basil. Does a good job and a 200ml for $16, is a good buy. The product is silicon and alcohol free.




Nars Lip Pencil/Crayon in Cruella
Now this was very much on top of my list! These Lip pencils have completely swept me off the ground. Fantastic formulation, no dryness, looooong lasting and available in beautiful shades. I highly recommend you ladies to buy one and you will get hooked! Cost $31. Click here for detailed review

Origins Gin zing  Energy Boosting Moisturizer
A winner from Origins. All products under the Gin Zing formulation contain coffee beans. The presence of the same promises to energize and hydrate skin. It is too soon for me to make a comment since I've been using it only for a week now. But so far loving the light creamy texture. Hydrates my skin well and no signs of dry patches. I will post a detailed review soon. Costs $26

Have you used any of these products before? Let me know....

Love




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS