Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Marc Jacobs Lolita | Review

Hello Angels
Last Year Marc Jacob launched his beauty line. And one product, that instantly created a LOT of Buzzz was their Lolita Palette. Personally am not a huge eye shadow person. I love my Urban Decay Naked Palette 2, and that fulfills all my needs.

I was recently invited to a Sephora event and this babe was given to us in our goody bag. How generous! What struck me instantly was the sleek, GORGEOUS packaging. I mean look at that. Luxury in all form and matter. Now looking beyond the splendid packaging, the actual product.

The shades are basic but i love each one of them (except for the 3rd one from right). The shades are well pigmented and smooth velvety in texture. Err...in fact, i prefer the texture slightly over UD Naked. Blends in effortlessly and stays put. The Glitters are not too glittery. So wearable on a day to day basis. 

I've been using the dark brown shade a LOT lately. I apply the light beige (2nd from left) all over my lid, then top it with the bronzy shimmer (1st from right). Apply the dark brown to outer corner for a smoky look. And finish it off by applying the gold shimmer (2nd from right) to inner corner of my eyes.


3 matte shade and 4 glitters. I can see myself using this palette exhaustively. One good quality palette that houses all basic, but most commonly loved shades. If your thinking of investing in a palette and like to keep it simple, i would recommend Lolita. But if you own several already, i won't advise splurging. 

Own a Lolita? Which is your favorite palette otherwise? 

Cost $59.

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS